This is a chance to help out with our youth and family programs, spend the day outdoors and in nature, and to learn about our nature connection approach. It’s a rich, nourishing and fun time!
– A valid police background check
– 18 years or older
– Bilingual in French and English
– Some experience with youth
– An avid interest in wilderness skills and teaching/mentoring
– 2 references
– Commitment to at least one full program (either monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly- see our list of programs above for a description and dates). This involves arriving on site for program 1 hour before participants arrive (we carpool!) and staying for a maximum of 1 hour after they leave to wrap up and debrief with the team.
– Attending the volunteer training day on Saturday, September 8th.
We are not accepting new volunteers for the winter/spring 2019 session. Stay posted through Facebook and our newsletter if you are interested in volunteering for our summer camps!