This is a 7 month program that gathers one weekend a month. Each weekend has a focused theme that we will dive into. There will no doubt be themes that cross over, and other local natural phenomena that will be explored. We will use didactic teaching as well as other teaching styles to engage our senses, and deepen our understanding in creative ways.
Schedule & Location(s):
- March 26th-27th: Mammals and Tracking
- April 23rd-24th: Trees, plants and birds, Part I
- May 14th-15th: Trees, plants and birds, Part II
- June 25th-26th: Insects, reptiles and amphibians
- July 23rd-24th: Plants
- August: Off
- September 24th-25th: Mushrooms and Lichens
- October 22nd-23rd: Independant project presentations and Field Exam
conifer forests, fields, an old quarry, swamps, and mountains.
*** Coyote Programs will not provide transportation and participants are therefore responsible for getting on the various locations of the program.
1120$ + tx
It is possible to pay in multiple installments through our registration platform.
What are the camping conditions like?
What’s October all about?
- Describing the ecology of muskrat dens
- Presenting a certain kind of mushroom
- Discussing an experiment you conducted on the way tracks age
- Talking about your attempts to sneak up and touch a deer
- Analyzing the results of bird observations at your bird feeder