Have a craving for epic adventures?
Are you ready to slip away from the city on a regular basis to learn ancient and amazing skills with a group of like-minded people?
This is a program for teens between 13 and 17 years to have two full days per month immersed in:
- Survival skills
- Naturalist knowledge
- Intentional community practices.
The goals of the Teen Program are:
- Nourishing the skill sets of wilderness living
- Developing self-awareness and expression
- Igniting the call to adventure
- Achieving self-actualization
The program will end in June with a weekend camp-out, where we can explore some vast wilderness and practice the skills we learned together.
Projects and activities will depend on the passions and curiosities of the participants, but may include:
- Skills of shelter, fire, water, and food
- Building bows and arrows
- Wild edible and medicinal plants
- Animal tracking
- Camouflage and invisibility skills
- Learning the language of the birds
- Leather shoe-making
Schedule and Location:
2 sessions per month, from 10am to 3pm in Kawisente McGregor’s beautiful backyard forest, in Kahnawake.
Here’s the detailed schedule:
- March 8th and 22nd
- April 5th and 19th
- May 3rd, 17th and 31st
- June 12th from 5pm to june 14th at 2pm
- End of program camp out
$550 (plus tax)
If you need financial assistance, click here.
We will send a welcome email with all the information 1 week before the program starts.
We will also send a link for carpooling.
Click here to register!